Skip to main content

Quick and easy cookies

I have a compulsion to collect things or supplies for my interests to the extreme. I like to cook and have collected many, many recipes. I also now have a compulsion to "use it or loose it." I'm cleaning out closets, etc and getting rid of things I don't use. I've tackled the recipes too. If they are not hits, they will get thrown out.

Sunday I tried this quick little recipe and it was a hit. Hubby likes these.

Pebbles Cookie Crisps


1 pkg. (2 layer size) yellow cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
1 large egg
3 cups Post Fruity Pebbles cereal

Mix cake mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl with spoon until well blended. Stir in cereal. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350 for 11 minutes or just until cookies begin to turn brown. Cool on wire racks.

I used a reduce sugar cake mix and they were still plenty sweet. (Hubby does not know it was a reduced sugar mix, hehe.)

For a chocolate version, use Cocoa Pebbles and chocolate flavor cake mix.

Linking these up to the parties on the side.

Comments

  1. This looks very good and the recipe looks pretty easy! Thanks for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! I'll give them a try this weekend.

    I'm a new follower from Whatever Goes Wednesdays.

    Have a lovely day.

    Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea
    http://nauticalcottageblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.